MedFleet is an EEO employer and proud to have a drug-free environment. All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory results of: drug testing and exam, MVR and criminal background reporting, and professional reference checks. We offer rewarding careers as Paramedics, Emergency Medical Technicians, First Responders, Customer Service (Wheelchair Transporters), Medical Billers and Dispatchers. If you are interested in being part of a fast paced, fun and positive work environment, please complete an application today! Applications remain confidential and are kept on file for one year.
As a part of the Medfleet Team, you will enjoy:
* Full Time eligible employees only.
- Medical Insurance, choice of three different policies through Coventry, 50% of employee only premium covered by company *
- Dental Insurance through Guardian *
- Vision, Term Life and Long Term Disability Products available *
- Supplemental insurance available through Aflac (cancer, accident, hospitalization, vision, etc.) *
- Paid Holiday and Vacation *
- Formative evaluation sessions completed at end of introductory period and annually
- Collaborative, cohesive management environment in which personal & professional growth is strongly supported
- Extensive opportunity to attend training sessions, including those earning CEU’s
- Cutting edge dispatch equipment, radios & Toughbooks onboard our ambulance units
- Newer model ambulances and transport vans
- Drive cams installed in all ambulances to protect you in case of accident
- Frequent company events including summer picnic, Christmas party, and numerous fund raising/charity gatherings to support our community non-profits
- Company matched 401k up to 4% of annual salary *